Acquisition Integration Project manager
6 Months inside IR35
My Client is a data solutions provider to the world of aerospace, transforming the world of travel as they go.
The role involves management of the integration program, including planning, reporting, risk management and all activities facilitating the integration. As the role is on-site with the new team in Southampton, it performs a key role in facilitating information flow from and to the team at the acquired business, and ensuring they have the information they need to do their jobs effectively.
The role will involve working with a highly matrixed, global team on a daily basis.
- Own and manage complex acquisition integration program, including controls, frameworks and governance that can be flexed through different stages of the program lifecycle
- Manage the detailed acquisition integration plan, spanning multiple business workstreams
- Establish and own the calendar of key project activities and deliverables.
- Work with IT project managers
- Be present at the site of the acquired business, to respond to queries from project team members as well as members of the wider team
- Facilitate integration workshops, and manage their follow-up activities
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience of 5+ years managing complex projects with a large technical component
- Experience of acquisition integration projects is highly preferred
- Project management qualifications highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and experience working at all levels of an organisation, from those just starting their career to those at board level.