Application Information Security Specialist - London - £85K-£95K
An Application and Information Security Specialist is sought after by this leading platform as a service company to provide technical leadership while researching and producing technical guidelines and documentation in-line with industry best practices. You will work alongside Tech Leads, Product Owners and Engineering Managers to validate and ensure the security of their services ecosystem.
- Implementing and Developing Security Systems
- Achieve compliance through identifying initiatives and promoting security policies
- Conducting Technical Risk Assessments: vulnerability, penetration, risk reviews
- Exploring practical security solutions to address emerging threats
- Advanced knowledge of security environments. Experienced in Application and Information Security Architecture, risk assessments, vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Ability to conduct technical risk assessments for new applications and third parties.
- Excellent understanding of NIST Cybersecurity framework, SAS70 and/or other standards
- Good understanding and working knowledge of relevant legal frameworks, licensing, Data Protection and GDPR
If this sounds like the role for you, contact Josh Bolger at Energon!