Application Support Engineer
A Private Equity-backed financial software provider is looking for an Application Support Engineer to join team after receiving their latest round of investment. They are the leading software solution provider for established banks, challenger banks and niche providers across 50 industries within Europe.
This is a client facing role in which you will provide 3rd line application support across their service. This includes initial triage against all client Production Incidents and manage these through to resolution. Perform detailed analysis into issues, collecting and collating evidence to prepare submissions to the Development team.
- Experience in a support role and client facing
- Experience of ticket logging systems
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
- Experience of Windows architectures
- Interfacing with 3rd party application service providers
If you want to find out more about the opportunity to join one the most in demand technology companies then send your CV to Simon and Energon.