Associate Tech Support Engineer - Gaming/Gambling Industry - Permanent - London
My client are a market leading online gaming and gambling company, based in Central London. With an emphasis and focus on the customer journey and customer satisfaction they have established themselves as a leading provider of first class entertainment across streams such as betting, casino, bingo, poker etc. They are looking for a Desktop Support to join their growing tech team to provide and support the user experience through excellent customer service.
What you will be doing?
You will be responsible for providing 1st line support for their Microsoft platform across the board. You will be supporting customers with any concerns or issues they may be having, which could cover anything from password reset, sharing file access, creating VPN accounts, connecting to bespoke platforms, or trouble shooting data transfers. There will be ample opportunity for you to also get involved in project work.
What you will have..
- Experience in a 1st line support role, which include password resets, software installation, print issues, imaging laptops
- Experience with Cloud Office365
- Experience with operating systems such as, Windows and Mac hardware, VPN systems, Office365 and Active Directory
- resolving issues with VC's, AV systems and conference room TV
- Strong customer communication experience
- Provide reporting, data analysis of support surveys and stock take duties etc.
If you're looking for your next opportunity to join a growing, innovative gaming/gambling company, please reply with a copy of your CV!