£55000 - £65000 per annum
12 months ago
BI Architect - Global Data Analytic Platform, Nottingham
My client are a cutting edge, enterprise data analytic platform that partners with blue-chip businesses globally. They're looking for a BI Architect to join their BI team, and focus on creating the guiding principles and best practices to design and build the overall BI strategic vision of reporting across different software products for end clients.
What you will have:
- Solid in depth understanding of data warehouses, and a numerous successful implementations of these under their belt (ideally on a different tech stacks)
- Ability to understand the bigger picture from business requirements down to front end reporting tool set, through to back end databases and source systems
- Able to compare and contrast between different data warehouse products i.e. ETL tools, reporting tools, databases etc. from both technically and non technically, and commercially
- Ability to create architecture road-maps for DWH and reporting products, create the plans and validation of the plans underpinning the road-maps
- Data warehouse modelling techniques i.e. Inmon/kKimball dimensional modelling
- Experience with large data volumes
If you'd be interested to hear more about the above, please apply with a copy of your CV and I'll be in touch.