Business Analyst - SaaS Company, City of London
My client are a Private Equity-back-end leading provider of origination and servicing software solutions for banks, building societies and specialist lenders on a global scale. Having receive Private Equity investment in 2017, they are focused on accelerating their growth through acquisition as well as organic growth.
They are looking for high-calibre candidates: self starters who are confident in client facing roles. You will need to be passionate about delivering outstanding client outcomes through delivering quality software and services. This role is to work with the client to define the business requirements and process changes, build business focused system configuration and support them through test, go live and warranty project phases.
What you will be doing:
As a Business Analyst, your goal is to collaborate with the client through the project life cycle in cross-functional teams involving the following:
- Clearly articulating the features and benefits of our product
- Understanding clients requirements through product workshops
- Advising the client on software and process changes required to deliver business outcomes
- Designing, building, documenting and testing the product configuration
- Analysing issues and problem solving
- Supporting the client through training and model office activities
- Working with the client through training and model office activities
- Working with the client through delivery, go-live, warranty and support
- Alongside your client facing role, you will play an active part in developing the efficiency and effectiveness of our business by improving our delivery processes, training and knowledge using the latest industry tools and techniques.
If you feel you have the experience required to fulfil the above, please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch!