Data Engineer - Up to £70k, London
A leading hedge fund based in the West End is looking for a Data Engineer to join their tech team and lead a data migration from on premise to cloud!
The main focus of the role will be to migrate to Azure so experience with cloud migrations is necessary! Once they have migrated, the role will focus on building applications for automating trading tasks as well as operations activities as and when the fund requires.
You'll be joining a small team reporting directly to the CTO, so a can do approach is highly essential. You will also have the ability to work with new technologies as this firm are strong believers in using the right tool for the job.
- Cloud experience (specifically in an Azure environment)
- Experience of Azure Cloud migration project
- Good awareness of Cloud platform security
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience with data visualisation tools i.e. Tableau or Power BI
- Knowledge of Python or C# is desirable but not necessary
If you'd be interested in finding out more about the role, please apply with a copy of your CV and I'll be in touch.