Data Scientist - London - up to £70,000
A well known global data company is looking for a skilled Data Scientist to join their team and work on their fraud detection system. They believe in the power of data and advanced analytics to help their customers make better, more efficient decisions.
This role will require you to establish, maintain, and tune customer risk models, while collaborating with the internal product and engineering teams, customer-facing account teams, external business leaders and risk managers.
Core Skills: SQL, Python (sklearn), R, SAS etc.
- Solid Experience of scoping, developing and implementing machine learning or scorecard-based models
- Knowledge of cybercrime - account takeover, Card not Present (CNP) fraud, mule fraud, social engineering etc.
- SQL, Python (sklearn), R, SAS etc.
- Experience working with large and small data sets that proved meaningful correlations.
- Experience building external and executive reports
If you're interested in finding out more, please apply to Ellie Ingamells with a copy of your CV!