Salary: Up to £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A global proprietary trading firm are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team in the London office. They are market leaders in their industry and have recorded profit and growth every year since day 1.
As DevOps engineer you will have a huge influence on the technical direction the platform takes and tools the team uses. This is an opportunity to have your say in shaping the future of the platform and the applications built on top.
- Strong experience working in a Linux environment
- Strong experience working with Bash
- Would be beneficial to have a knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes (K8s)
- Would be beneficial to have a knowledge of Chef/Ansible
- Experience with Git/CI&CD
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Market leading bonus scheme
- Modern office with daily provision of breakfast & lunch from local caterers
- Opportunities for self-learning and training
This is an opportunity to join a company who put technology first and be part of a team who to shape the future. If you want to find out more then get in touch with Simon at Energon.