DevOps Engineer - £70k
My client are a leading fast-growth provider of data and analytics, who solve critical problems for businesses globally.
Across their global business they provide vital information, analytics and data solutions in multiple formats. The products and services they provide cover a vast array of sectors including financial services, aviation, chemicals and agriculture, they reach millions of business leaders and professionals every day.
You will need pipeline automation skills, with strong communication and collaboration skills and be motivated to achieve results. This position performs research, design, implementation, support and systems engineering assignments as well as promoting automation and DevOps culture.
- Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration and Deployments.
- Designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & change management.
- Building and deploying web applications to dev/test/prod environments.
- Automating configuration management, infrastructure and application deployments in a tool set such as Puppet.
- Own, manage and improve our release process. Focus on scale and efficiency.
- Puppet or Ansible experience
- Experienced in using GitLab
- Experienced in infrastructure as code tools, such as Terraform (including XML and JSON type configurations)
- Experienced in automated build and deployments using Jenkins / GitLab CI
- Programming / Scripting (PowerShell, Bash, or Python)
- Working knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Operating Systems including Windows, Linux/UNIX
This is an excellent role working for a successful company. If you would be interested in this role, then please apply to Ellie Ingamells at Energon for an immediate response. Look forward to hearing from you!