Senior Systems Admin/DevOps Engineer - Hackney
My client are a software system for on demand delivery service and as one of London's most promising start-ups they are connecting retail outlets to couriers to any available job at any time.
As a DevOps engineer you'll help the company to maintain the best practices of running highly efficient services in production, enable efficient development and testing. You will take part in defining and implementing smooth release processes.
- Experience with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker and scripting languages
- AWS Cloud
- Experience with continuous integration tools, administration of web servers and SQL databases
- Believer in the infrastructure-as-code approach
- Experience with running, monitoring and maintaining systems in production
- Understanding of microservice/service-oriented and distributed architectures
- Focus on solving real world problems
- Great Location (Hackney)
- Remote working (up to 30%)
- Unlimited holiday
This is an excellent role working for a successful company., If you would be interested in this role, then please apply to Ellie Ingamells at Energon for an immediate response. Look forward to hearing from you