DevOps Engineer - Global Health Tech - Data Analytics/AI Platform
Are you looking to make a difference in the world?
My client, a Global Health Technology organisation are looking for a number of developers, including experienced DevOps Engineers to join their growing development team. You'll be working on a wide, modern technology stack designed to increase the interaction between data and patient care.
The end goal is to detect a person's heart attack 24 hours before it happens, through the harvesting of clinician data, mobile applications and family history.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will take responsibility for developing and maintaining our AWS platform and take an active role in designing, developing and maintaining our Python based back-end infrastructure.
- In depth understanding of Python, REST APIs, DynamoDB etc.
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Managed and developed Jenkins pipelines
- Experience developing scalable serverless or containerised services with Python
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform and CloudFormation
- Server automation using Ansible
If of interest, please get in touch with