FP&A Manager - Global Analytics
My client is a FTSE global business with a massive Analytics Finance.
They harness data and use market leading software and analytical capabilities to provide solutions to clients to enable them to make decisions about their business and customers.
The role is is to be a key member of the FP&A team; helping to deliver robust analysis and insight to global leadership as well as act as a key link between the regions and Global Business Line.
- Lead the month end process and production of the monthly information deck and executive summary
- Lead the monthly review of the forecasting (MMC) process and production of the associated management information pack
- Work with the Finance Business Partners to provide information and analysis to support growth initiatives
- ACA/ACCA qualified, or equivalent
- Big Four or Six experience, or a business with similar scale/complexity