FP&A Manager - London - up to £80k
My client are a well known cutting-edge, data analytic platform that partners with blue-chip businesses globally. In essence they are a huge data warehouse made up of different divisions. They unlock the power of data to create different opportunities for people, business's and society. These opportunities range from applying for a credit card, buying a home or car, to growing a business.
They help people in managing their data with confidence so you can make the most of every opportunities.
They are looking for a FP&A manager join their team, reporting into the CFO. They want someone who comes from a Tech/software background, ideally SaaS/Cloud tech.
- ACA or CIMA qualified, or equivalent
- Tech/software background, SaaS/Cloud tech ideally as that is the direction which is informing how finance as a function will evolve.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Excellent Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint / Word skills
- Proactive approach to change and an enthusiasm to get involved
If you're interested in finding out more, please get in touch with a copy of your CV! I look forward to hearing from you.