Frontend Developer – Fintech – London - £50-60k
Our client is a Fintech company which provides a new smart platform for merchant-facing businesses, such as banks, giving them easy access to payment technologies and business solutions. This software empowers their clients to upgrade to more agile and data-driven propositions, thus, helping improve, innovation, efficiency, and performance.
They are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their small development team and help grow their business. You will be responsible for developing user-facing features according to UI designs, building reusable front-end components, translating UI/UX wireframes to visual elements and integrating front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
You will cooperate with other Frontend developers, Backend developers, Graphic and User experience designers. So good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team is paramount.
- Experience as a React.js developer
- In-depth knowledge of Webpack, Redux and Flux
- Familiar with REST APIs and EcmaScript
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme
- Knowledge of SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with cloud-based systems, preferable AWS