60,000 - 80,000
about 2 months ago
Frontend Developer – Fintech – Remote
One of our clients is a rapidly growing Fintech company and are looking for a Frontend Developer, to join their open and collaborative team. They specialise in giving banks and businesses the capability of moving money across borders and in multiple currencies. They make it easy for their clients to embrace digital wallets, no matter what industry they are in, as our client deals with the complexity of multi-currency cross-border business on their behalf. They are based in London but are more then accepting for fully remote working.
Their software engineers are responsible for implementing an industry-leading API that has processed over $50 billion in transactions. You will be responsible for helping to build the Frontend UI of their products, through design and development. Their current frontend stack includes: Vue.JS, vueX, React.JS, Redux, Bootstrap, Webpack and much more.
Teamwork and cross-team collaboration is a fundamental part for this role, so you must be a strong team player with great communication skills, along with taking responsibility for your own work.
- 3+ years in frontend development
- Agile ways of working such as Scrum or Kanban in cross-functional teams
- Testing approaches, including TDD, BDD and contract testing
- Experience with the GitHub and the Github PR review process
- Bonus if have cloud experience using AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, JenkinsX