Full Stack Developer - Computer Software - Oxford - 60-80k
A fast-growing computer software organisation is recruiting a talented Full Stack Web Developer to join their dynamic and engaged team.
This client is all about teamwork and facilitating a supportive environment where people are encouraged to contribute. As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will work collaboratively with other software engineers to design, build, test, deploy and maintain web apps. You will produce high quality maintainable code. And you will utilise and extend the team’s existing web app and infrastructure codebases whilst following and advocating for best practice.
This opportunity offers tremendous scope for collaboration in delivering high quality code. You will be a skilled developer, with experience of Python, Django, Flask, and gRPC) and React; you’ll thrive working alongside a dynamic and engaged team to achieve multiple goals at a time; you’ll be comfortable contributing to daily stand ups; and you’ll feel confident sharing the responsibility in ensuring your output is fit for purpose.
- A strong back-end web development background, particularly with Python (Django, Flask, or gRPC)
- Demonstrable experience designing and developing REST APIs
- Experience with back-end web application testing, debugging, and profiling
- Exposure to database management systems (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with modern front-end web development frameworks and their relative tradeoffs (React/Redux, Svelte, Angular, etc.)
This is the perfect role for a confident developer that’s looking to join a diverse and talented team in order to challenge themselves. If this is a bit of you, let’s talk. Give us a ring today.