£40,000 - £55,000
about 2 months ago
One of our clients, an exciting new Start-up Fintech company, is looking for a Full Stack Developer. You will be working in a small, agile team focused on architecting and building their backend microservices. You will be coding and helping to build the team, while being a contributor to their projects.
Our client builds financial services for people living a new kind of work life. Their software helps radically improve the lives of the future workforce. Shift workers, freelancers and gig workers use their products to stabilise their income, build their credit and keep on top of their finances.
They are based in London; however, you can do work remotely or in the office. Having raised capital from top technology investors in the UK and one of the World’s largest banks, they are looking for an innovative self-starter who can make a big impact and contribute to their projects and shape the architecture of their growing number of services
- 3 years commercial coding experience
- Skilled at TypeScript and Node
- Experience in Relation/NoSQL databases and Docker
- Unit, integration & e2e testing
- Solid understanding of Git merge strategies
- Bonus if have Kubernetes experience
- Able to manage multiple diverse tasks simultaneously