A world leading International law firm, working with clients in the world's most dynamic industries is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the growing team. With offices in 20 countries around the world they blend the best of local commercial, industry and cultural knowledge with international experience to provide proactive, integrated solutions for our clients.
This role will be within the IT Infrastructure Team based in the Liverpool office. The majority of work will be to administer UK (and some global) IT Infrastructure which is based mostly in Cloud environments and accessed by all UK (and some global) offices.
- A strong level of knowledge of Windows Server OS up to 2016
- A strong level of knowledge of configuring and administering MS Exchange, including Exchange online/Office 365
- A strong level of knowledge of configuring and administering Active Directory including Azure AD, ADFS and B2C
- General mid-level firewall knowledge, including policy, object and VPN administration
- General network switching/routing knowledge including administering VLANs, routes, ports and troubleshooting network traffic issues
If you're looking for your next opportunity to join a growing, innovative company, please reply with a copy of your CV!