Insight Manager - Leeds
My client is a cutting-edge, enterprise data analytics platform that partners with blue-chip businesses globally.
They are looking for a Workforce Capability and Insight Manager to design, build and oversee execution of a global 'Delivery and Support' workforce capability development strategy. Through the use of both workforce, and productivity metrics and analytics will ensure that the programme is 'demand-led' while also balancing the development needs of the current global population.
It will be your responsibility to ensure the strategy is accepted, supported and actively promoted and executed in a measurable way by both Central and Regional Management teams.
What you will have:
- Knowledge/experience of workforce analytic, capability and learning programme development strategies, interventions and creation in a business environment is vital
- Consulting background is beneficial due to the project/programme nature of the role
- Proven experience of design, creation and implementation of capability development strategies including demand led learning strategy including format, methodology, roll out and effectiveness measurement with dispersed global teams
- Learning and Development experience (especially on strategy, design and measurement of effectiveness of interventions)
- Experience and skills using Learning Management Systems
- Experience of learning design and delivery
If you think you have the necessary experience required, please apply with a copy of your CV and I'll be in touch.