Up to £400 per day
over 1 year ago
Integration Software Engineer
3 months contract
My client is a leading provider of data analytics to a variety of industries, and part of a wider FTSE 100 group. They are looking to bring in an integration software engineer to work on their commercial business systems, working in the agile data integration squad.
The ideal candidate will be a specialist in integration/middlewear with a proven ability to grasp new concepts and processes.
You will be delivering solutions using a variety of development tools as well as support and maintain the current offering.
- Develop and support integration paltforms
- Work closely with the dev team
- Complete bug fixes
- Write and review portions of design specifications to support integration processes.
- Contribute to achieving continuous improvement within the standards and processes for the ongoing development.
- Integration Technologies experience such as Dell Boomi, Sonic ESB/MQ, etc.
- Web services (SOAP / REST/ MVC)
- Developing SOAP and Restful services and event driven data integrations
- Knowledge of relational databases (RDBMS)
- SQL Server
- XML, schemas, XSLT, XSD, WSDL
- Oracle development
- Basic knowledge of Java
- An understanding of Agile development/methodologies - including use of Jira, continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Experience with GitLab/GitHub
- An understanding of cloud technologies - AWS or Azure
- Salesforce integration experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud based deployment
- Using test tools and automated tests to support development
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX platforms
- Open JDK