IT Support/Trade Support Engineer - Global Asset Management - Contract
My client is a leading asset manager based in central London, accountable for over £1trillion.
They are looking for a highly experienced IT Support Engineer to join their growing team, providing on-site 2nd desktop, application and telecom support.
The ideal candidate will be able to self-manage, organise work load and efficiently provide a high level of service to all users under a pressurised environment.
- Manage software application via Ivanti
- Strong knowledge in Windows/10, Microsoft Office 2010 &2016
- Strong knowledge in Active Directory
- 6 years + industry experience
- Degree in computer science / relevant credentials
- Proven track record of delivering/ supporting client computing technologies