£30,000 - £40,000
6 days ago
Junior Full Stack Developer – Renewables and Trading – Oxford - £30-40k
One of our CleanTech clients is looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer. They specialise in advanced energy trading, by combining machine learning and artificial intelligence with knowledge of the market, battery storage and renewable energy assets. Thus, helping you make the most out of your battery and renewables investments. They also focus on degradation cost management to extend the life of your battery asset and optimise project lifetimes.
You will be helping to build their algorithmic trading platform by building out the backend of their core services, including architecture and implementation of their cloud based infrastructure. Furthermore, develop their internal and external UIs and APIs while also modelling and designing robust efficient databases.
They are looking for an innovative individual who is looking to take accountability for their work. They are looking for someone who is motivated and will have a positive impact with high quality meaningful work.
- Experience working with an object-oriented language (e.g. Python) in an operational context for 2+ years
- Experience with frontend frameworks like VueJS or React
- The ability to simplify and communicate complex issues
- A degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- Bonus if experience with modelling databases with Python (SQLAlchemy ORM)
- Bonus if have experience with Docker and deploying cloud environments