Knowledge Engineer - Law Firm - Contract Express
My client is a leading International, full-service law firm, working with clients in the world's most dynamic industries.
A Knowledge Engineer is required to join their firm based in Central London to engineer a number of knowledge solutions for clients, fee earners and the wider business using our innovative systems.
The key part of this role is to continue the rollout of automated documents using their system (powered by the Contract Express software). This work involves analysing a precedent and applying logic (via the Contract Express software) so that it can be automated via an online questionnaire which an end user will complete. You will be responsible for ensuring that the documents produced from the system are to an excellent standard.
- Experience in Contract Express document automation software
- An understanding of the structure, complexity and organisation of legal documents, being a law or LPC graduate
- Aptitude for problem solving using logic
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and house style applications
- Ability to prioritise and manage your workload and work to deadlines