Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + 25% Bonus
SB - SNND_1560519095
over 2 years ago
Lead/Senior Node Software Engineer, Hammersmith - London - £70,000-£75,000 + 25% Bonus
I am currently working on an exciting role for an enthusiastic and agile Lead/Senior Node Software Engineer to join a B2B client based in central London. The main aspect of this role is around having major input into the technical direction of a brand new product putting you in the heart of the team.
This role has 3 main parts. Owning the end to end software delivery process by building maintainable, testable, resilient software while monitoring the operational impact throughout. Mentoring and coaching the people directly reporting into you ensuring the coding and developing standards are met. You will also be helping the product owner to establish priorities and estimate deliverables.
Key points for this role
- Professional coding experience (ideally in more than one language)
- Proven experience in Node object-oriented development
- Working with a mixture of RESTful and push APIs (JSON and XML)
- Testing Frameworks e.g. Junit/Mockito
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms (GCP or AWS)
- Working in a team environment and mentoring junior developers.
This is a great role for an individual who is looking for a role that is fast paced, varied and rewarding. If you would like to know more info then please apply to Stewart Bottomley at Energon for an immediate response. I look forward to hearing from you.