Mid Frontend Developer – IT - Leamington Spa/Remote - £40 – 50k
A travel software company is looking for a mid/senior-level front end developer to join their growing team. They partner with transport leaders, government and event organisations to provide a safer more personalised journey experience.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the frontend web views powering the product and working with back-end developers to integrate RESTful APIs. Furthermore, deliver pixel perfect visual code and managing workflow with project managers while also working with the UX design team.
They are based in Leamington Spa and you will only need to come into the office when projects require you to do so.
- Advanced HTML5 and SCSS, with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of AWS Lambda, CloudWatch and CodeBuild desirable but not required.
- Version control (we use Git)
- Working with RESTful APIs
- Experience writing unit tests to build robust code (we use React Testing Library, Jest and Cypress)
- Writing code with scalability, readability, and maintainability in mind
- Experience working with a chatbot would be beneficial.