DevOps Engineer - London - up to £75k
My client have created the worlds most trusted global payments platform that can be easily be integrated into the next generation of business payment companies. They are a cloud based payment solution platform, they believe that moving money around the economy shouldn't be hard, it should be fast and dynamic.
With offices in London, New York, Amsterdam and Cardiff they rapidly expanding across the globe. They have received £8 million in funding up to date with clients including Starling Bank and Revolut.
Their Tech department is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join the team at their HQ in London.
- Experience running production work loads on a cloud platform
- Technical knowledge including Docker, Microservies architecture
- Infrastructure experience on Linux
- Experience designing and supporting CI / CD pipelines
- Python or Ruby experience
- Experience with Automation/Configuration Management tools using Ansible
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
This is an excellent role working for a successful company., If you would be interested in this role, then please apply to Ellie Ingamells at Energon for an immediate response. Look forward to hearing from you!