Performance Marketing Manager - On-Demand B2C Platform
Are you a Performance Marketer looking for an opportunity to work with a company changing the way the world works?
Based from their global HQ in Covent Garden, my client is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe. They are looking to hire a marketing leader that can shape and execute the marketing strategy.
The company has a vibrant, flexible and passionate culture where people are measured by the impact of their contribution, not hours at their desk. They operate a flexible working policy, so you can start as late as 11am, and leave as early as 4pm, working around your own needs.
Of course, it's not all Marketing. They are constantly evaluating the way they work, so if you're passionate about learning new things and you have an analytical approach, you'll fit right in. The role is a much marketing/execution as it is leading a team and representing the marketing function at exec level.
What skills will you need?
The Performance Marketing Manager is a vital role to lead the next phase of growth. The role intersects
between rolling up your sleeves and strategy management across; digital and traditional marketing; strategy and execution; user acquisition and CRM; performance and brand.
- Managing paid social against targets
- Development and execution of the overall marketing strategy
- Performance marketing analysis and content creation
- 3+ years cross channel marketing experience in a digital consumer brand/service environment
- A hands-on marketer who is prepared to support team activities at micro and macro levels
Head of Marketing - On-Demand B2C Platform