Portfolio Analyst - Central London
My client are a global leading law firm, and are looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join their new centralised change team. You'll tackle a challenging, interesting and varied portfolio of work, working with colleagues from across the divisional service teams, product groups and other parts of the and will help shape procedures, practices and policies in this area.
The successful candidate is expected to have experience of delivering/supporting programmes and projects or business analysis. You will be able to demonstrate strong planning skills and financial awareness. Attention to detail is essential. You will have the ability, skills, flexibility and confidence to lead on many aspects of the Portfolio's activities.
- Defining reporting requirements and managing the consolidation of information and programme planning and delivery status across the portfolio
- Supporting the Portfolio Manager in analysing and managing performance of programmes and projects
- Facilitating the provision of information and smooth running of the monthly Portfolio Board
- Delivering summary reports, creating insights, identifying themes and emerging issues, enabling decision making based on accurate data, portfolio performance measures and objectives analysis
- Analysing project and programme data to identify thematic risks and issues, identifying and managing portfolio level risks.
- Tracking and reporting benefits, outcomes and exceptions at portfolio level
If you'd be keen to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch.