Product Manager - Tech Company, Central London
My client are a PropTech company, looking to revolutionise the way landlords rent their properties. Having jumped to first place, they are the key players when it comes to rental space across various industries.
Having raised over £20million of investment to date, and with offices in London, Milan, NY and a number of other locations, their plan is to be present and grab the number one spot in an additional 7 countries by 2020. Their current growth rate is around 15% month on month, and there is no sign of it slowing down!
They are looking for a Product Manager to join their existing product team, and take ownership of redesigning their platform and bringing features to life. You will own and develop both consumer and internal digital products, executing a product vision for a proportion of the market.
You will also be responsible for:
- Engage with a variation of stakeholders to build product roadmap
- Maintain and prioritise product backlog in alignment with product vision/goals
- Carry out primary research to understand user requirements, as well as liaise with stakeholder to understand their requirements
- Gain understanding of the competitive landscape, recognising relevant products
- Use both quantitative and qualitative insight to help support the product vision and address problems through the development process
- Continuously monitor product performance and identify KPI's
If you'd be interested to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV and I'll be in touch!