Product Owner - Software Development & Delivery
My client is a software platform based in London.
They urgently require a Product Owner to join their platform team. The Product Owner will own certain parts of the exchange platform, they would have the opportunity to work across the full exchange stack.
For example, if something needed platform and front-end work - they can do it end to end so it's an amazing opportunity to get hands-on with cutting-edge software development and delivery.
A technical background helps but is not that important, this Product Owner needs a delivery focus and a commitment to said delivery.
Key Responsibilities for the Product Owner
- Understands product/commercial needs and how these are translated into functional and technical requirements
- Leads requirements gathering effort based on stakeholders input
- Is accountable for the timely availability and accuracy of requirements for projects, ensuring the engineering teams can develop software as efficiently as possible. From time to time will be expected to provide requirements for multiple projects synchronously
- Is responsible for writing user stories with acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritising backlogs, producing release plans and communications, running show and tells and tracking benefits realisation
- Attends all scrum/relevant ceremonies
If you're interested in a Product Owner role for an amazing software business, hit apply!