Project Manager - Fintech - London- £50-65k + bonus
One of my key clients is currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team to help to implement financial trading software on client site.
To be successful in this role you will need to have worked in a project management or project support capacity at a software organisation or consultancy where you have been heavily involved in projects around system implementation or complex roll outs of technical systems. If you have the ability and desire to lean things like VLOOKUP, SUMIF, SQL and maybe even Python this this is the role for you! If you have managed or been involved in linking into APIs and gateways that will be a huge plus!
Working at this well-known fintech you will become a product expert to help clients extract huge value from the products they purchase. You will have full end to end responsibility for project from initial kick off meetings all the way through to supporting client with data extractions and reporting.
- Experience of various Project Management methods.
- Strong client facing skills working for a software vendor or consultancy.
- Desire to learn technical skills
- Nice to have…. Understanding of Excel, SQL and APIs
- Exposure to Python, Java or C# will be a huge plus
- Financial services experience would be a plus here but not essential.
This is an excellent role where you will have the chance to learn and grow you client facing skills and utilise your technical skills to make a difference for the client. If you would like to know more then please apply to Lloyd Axten at Energon for an immediate response. Cheers.