Project/People Manager - Nottingham
My client is a cutting-edge, enterprise data analytics platform that partners with blue-chip businesses globally.
They are looking for a People/Project Manager to design, build and oversee execution of a global 'Delivery and Support' workforce capability development strategy and get involved with resource planning. Through the use of both workforce, and productivity metrics and analytics will ensure that the programme is 'demand-led' while also balancing the development needs of the current global population.
It will be your responsibility to ensure the strategy is accepted, supported and actively promoted and executed in a measurable way by both Central and Regional Management teams.
What you will have:
- Knowledge/experience of workforce analytic, capability and learning programme development strategies, interventions and creation in a business environment is vital
- Consulting background is beneficial due to the project/programme nature of the role
- Proven experience of design, creation and implementation of capability development strategies including demand led learning strategy including format, methodology, roll out and effectiveness measurement with dispersed global teams
- Learning and Development experience (especially on strategy, design and measurement of effectiveness of interventions)
- Experience and skills using Learning Management Systems
- Experience of learning design and delivery
If you think you have the necessary experience required, please apply with a copy of your CV and I'll be in touch.