about 2 months ago
React Front-end Developer - Healthcare - London - 60-70k
One of our healthcare clients is looking to recruit a skilled React Front-end Developer to their innovative and fast-growing team.
The client is currently shifting their focus, putting UX at the heart of what they do. As a React Front-end Developer, you will be integral in taking the company to the next level through the development of new staff management platforms. Working to the agile methodology, you will also lead developers with multiple levels of experience, ensure adherence to established development processes and promote the adoption of methodologies.
This opportunity offers tremendous scope for building beautiful UX within a small, agile team. You will be comfortable with responsibility, contributing to big decisions within a small team; you’ll be committed to delivering flawless user experience; you’ll be adept at working in a test-driven development environment; and you’ll be comfortable driving the technical direction on projects and ensuring they meet scalability, robustness and security requirements.
- Commercial experience with ReactJS and React Native
- Expertise in using State management library such as Redux and Recoil
- Unit testing using Jest and Enzyme
- Experience with building mobile apps using Native or cross-platform Framework
- Understanding of Webpack, Flexbox, CSS3, Babel and Eslint
- Great understanding of integrating design and working with UI/UX Team
- Continuous integration using Jenkins, TeamCity or other
This is a challenging but hugely rewarding role for a skilled developer committed to delivering exceptional UX. If this is you, we’d love to hear from you.