Research Analyst - Based in either London/Dublin
My client is one of the largest online betting and gaming operators in the world. They boast an international multi-channel betting and gaming group and are world renowned for their innovation. They are looking for a Research Analyst to join their Global Technology Strategy team, to analyse key trends, and play a critical part in supporting the development of the long-term strategy.
As well as leading ongoing research of key trends, you will also be designing strategies and implement plans to collect, manipulate and interpret data from a range of sources. Off the back of this you'll be expected to identify and analyse trends to translate the data into actionable facts and relevant insights.
What you will have:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally working in a global organisation or consultancy
- Experience of data analysis and experience with relevant tools and methodologies to manipulate data
- Experience of packing and presenting ideas in a variety of formats for different audiences
- Ability to be objective, analytical and impartial
- Understanding of the gambling sector would be beneficial but not necessary
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
If you think you have the necessary skill set, and would be keen to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch!