Senior AV Technician - London - £35K
My client are a international law firm with 33 offices internationally. The Firm has over 300 partners and over 1100 lawyers worldwide. They take pride in their reputation as a forward thinking firm, supporting clients no matter where or when they want to do business. A range of technologies are used within their meeting rooms, this will include projectors, wireless screen sharing and touch consoles screen, video and telephone conferencing (Skype and Bluejeans).
They are looking for a Senior AV Technician to join their IT team who will oversee the team of AV engineers that look after the client facing meeting rooms (26 rooms) and auditorium.
With much focus around collabortion and connectivity, the AV team are key to ensuring this success and demonstrating fantastic customer service will always be a priority. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the team's workload around events and meetings, setting up the meeting rooms with the appropriate equipment, whilst providing support to users at all levels of seniority on audio visual and video conferencing equipment, connectivity and applications where appropriate.
- Ensure that meetings/events run smoothly, while supervising the AV team and ensuring quality is maintained.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite (2010 / Office 365), particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of managing / supervising a team
- Strong AV experience in a professional services environment, this could including running AV for different events where they may be a variety of technologies involved throughout the event
- confident using end user video conferencing, recording and streaming equipment, (Extron, Crestron Polycom, Kramer, BlueJeans and Skype)