Senior DevOps Engineer - London - up to £100k
My Client want to create a world where people can live longer. A world where the best minds continue doing their best work. A world where we can spend more time with our loved ones.
Their technology takes a modular approach which means they cover a wide variety of disease areas to deliver better and more personalised care by transforming the way patients and data interact with clinicians. Their Artificial Intelligence division uses data collected through our platform to generate predictive insights which will be able to detect life threatening medical conditions.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will take responsibility for developing and maintaining the AWS platform and take an active role in designing, developing and maintaining Python based backend infrastructure.
- In depth understanding of Python, REST APIs, DynamoDB, API GW, Cognito, SQS, SNS and, ideally, GraphQL
- Extensive experience with AWS. Developed with AWS SDK (boto3). AWS Certifications are a plus
- Managed and developed Jenkins pipelines. Ability to evolve and maintain docker-based CI/CD setup.
- Experience developing scalable serverless or containerised services with Python (Lambda preferred)
- Experience with software development best practices (TDD, "Clean Architecture",)
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform and CloudFormation
- Server automation using configuration systems (e.g. Ansible)
This is an excellent role working for a successful company., If you would be interested in this role, then please apply to Ellie Ingamells at Energon for an immediate response. Look forward to hearing from you!