Senior DevOps Engineer - London - up to £80k
My client have created the worlds most trusted global payments platform that can be easily be integrated into the next generation of business payment companies. Moving money around the digital economy shouldn't be hard, it should be fast and dynamic, providing the platform for entrepreneurial success on a global scale.
The Tech department is looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team at their HQ in London.
- Experience running production workloads on a cloud platform (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Broad technical knowledge including Docker, Microservices architecture or distributed systems
- Broad systems and infrastructure experience on Linux, Monitoring, Logging, and relational DB technologies
- Experience on designing and supporting CI/CD tools
- Development/programming knowledge using either Python or Ruby
- Understanding of networking, including DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, switches, routers
- Experience with Automation/Configuration Management tools in particular Ansible
- Experience of designing fault-tolerant systems
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
This is an excellent role working for a successful company., If you would be interested in this role, then please apply to Ellie Ingamells at Energon for an immediate response. Look forward to hearing from you!