£600 - £650 per day
over 2 years ago
Senior DevOps Engineer
Contract (6 Months)
My client is a cutting-edge, health technology business which uses data analytics to make data driven decisions in an ever-evolving healthcare business
They are looking to bring in a Senior DevOps Engineer on an initial 6 Month contract to join their team and make a real impact on the business as a whole. The role will involve driving robustness, security and availability of data whilst also improving developer productivity through new tools and practices.
- Minimum 5 Years experience
- In depth understanding of Python, Rest API's, DynamoDB, Cognito, SQS and SNS.
- Extensive AWS experience (AWS SDK Development)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience developing scalable serverless or containerised services with Python
- Experience with TDD
- Use of terraform, cloudformation and Ansible.
- Lambda Experience
- Experience with GraphQL