Senior DevOps Engineer
My client are a leading fast-growth provider of data and analytics, solving critical problems for businesses globally.
They are looking for a Senior DevOps / System Engineer to join their team who are engaged in designing, building, implementing, optimising and supporting an end-to-end solution while supporting a range of systems, applications, tools, strategies used by the development team. They need someone who will be able to design and develop scripts/tools for Continuous Integration and Deployments, while working in a fast paced environment.
- Well experienced in Puppet / Ansible
- Experienced in using GitLab
- Scripting in either Powershell, Python or Bash
- Experienced in automated build and deployments using Jenkins or GitLab
- Working knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Operating Systems including Windows, Linux/UNIX
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with endtoend Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in systems engineering in a DevOps environment, where automation and release automation played a major role.
- Proven experience engineering scalable cloud and virtual services.