Senior Front-end Developer - The Arts - London - 60-80k
One of our partners in the arts sector is looking for a talented Senior Front-end Developer to join their IT team.
This client is committed to finding the best solutions for the future of their products. As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will shape the direction and quality of the company’s codebases. You’ll play an active role in peer reviews. And you will work closely and collaboratively across the front-end department and promote growth within the team.
This opportunity offers great scope to be heard, and for ideas to be considered and incorporated, due to the flat structure of the team. You will be a collaborator, committed to delivering outcomes as a team; you’ll understand how to use Feature Flags to incrementally release products; you’ll be passionate and proactive when it comes to working with others to improve the quality of code; and you’ll be comfortable working openly and being aware of the work going on across the team.
- Extensive experience of NextJS (using functional React (i.e., hooks)
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Strong knowledge of styled components (or similar CSS-in-JS solution)
- Strong knowledge of using React Testing Library to achieve high user-focused test coverage
- Knowledge of modern CSS (i.e., CSS Grid, Custom Properties, Scroll Snap)
- Experience of working in the Scrum Agile framework
- Experience of delivering products in a CI/CD pipeline
This role is perfect for a developer that’s passionate about bringing their ideas to the table in a supportive, democratised environment. If this sounds like your ideal workplace, give us a shout so we can make this job a reality for you.