Senior Java Developer - £120,000 - High Performance/Low-Latency Cloud Platform
Our client, a cloud-based business-planning software that controls mass data, is looking for multiple Senior Software Engineers to join them in the London HQ, to both design and produce cutting-edge extensions to this award winning platform. Serving thousands on customers across the seven continents!
You will join a growing and diverse senior engineering team, who consistently push technical boundaries with some of the most advanced technologies available i.e. Java 11, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Kafka, Cassandra etc.
You will have the opportunity to work on currently a massively scalable, multi-threaded distributed data processing system, utilising Java using Kafka/Cassandra to deploy onto a Kubernetes environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Building of high performance software and design/optimisation of low latency data systems
- Implementation of distributed systems
- CI/CD pipelines
- Writing automated unit and integration tests
- Up to £130,000 (Depending on experience)
- 15% Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Paid charity days
- Plenty of technical focused events
Please apply to Jamie at Energon for more details!