Senior Project Manager - Software House, City of London
My client are a leading provider of software solutions to the financial service sector, and specialist lenders throughout the UK/Europe. They solutions span across both residential and commercial mortgages, personal loans, savings and equity release. They're maximising operational efficiency and driving down costs across the sector through innovative technology.
What you need:
- Experience delivering complex software projects end to end
- Ability to understand client's needs and their business to resolve challenges and issues
- Client facing experience
- Project governance set up experience, managing and agreeing scope, clear sign offs and gateways, mitigate project risk
- RFI/RFP support to review the proposed solutions and lead inception of the next phase
- Manage on shore/offshore delivery plans
- Continually develop the business - refine and improve delivery processes, training and knowledge using tools/techniques
- Mortgage and/or finance experience is desirable
If you'd be interested in finding out more, please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch.