Senior User Researcher - Fintech, London
My client are a cloud based platform as a service, within the fintech space. Through the use of integrated technology, their mission is to transform traditional aspects of financial services, to make them faster and more secure than other market players.
They are looking for a Senior User Researcher to join their growing UX/research team, and help the company see the product through the eyes of the users - understanding the customer's context, motivations, and needs to give the best user experience and continuously improve products.
What you will be doing:
- Immerse yourself in the fintech market and uncover customer needs
- Run their in house user research lab
- Advocate for an evidence based culture, helping the wider organisation identify and unpick their assumptions
- Show how user research works with agile delivery
- Establish a user research practice, involving the whole team, UX, research and product
- Work with the wider organisation to help set the strategic direction for the user research workflow
- Coach and mentor other members of the UX team to further develop their skills
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Facilitating workshops with senior business stakeholders i.e. findings, analysis and decision making
- Balancing user needs against business objectives and constraints
- Prioritising requests for research, and writing research project timelines
- Cataloguing and maintenance an "insights library" of research findings
- Running a research lab
- Sourcing research participants using external recruitment agencies
- Promoting evidence based decision making, and the value of analytics and statistics
- Understanding the value of analytics, AB testing, quant data analysis and statisitics
If you think your skill set could be a good match, and you'd be interested to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV - I look forward to hearing from you!