Senior UX Manager - FinTech - Up to £75k
My client are using innovative technology to make the lives of working people less stressful and more productive!
They are partnering with FTSE100 businesses, offering financial well being benefits to help employees live happier lives. Through their platform they offer a range of simple saving techniques, underpinned by engaging money management tools and advice!
They're looking for someone who is passionate about Product, and works closely with Product Managers to help them reach their potential.
You won't be on your own, you'll be leading a small team of Product Designers, in a collaborative and creative environment. However - you'll be rolling up your sleeves too. You'll be responsible for guiding products in the early stages of identifying user needs, through to handing over detailed designs.
What you will have:
- At least 5 year's of Product Design experience
- You care deeply about supporting and guiding your team to grow and perform at their best
- Empathy - always looking to better understand the potential users of products
- Ability to adapt processes to a particular situation
- Skilled at creating attractive UI, but a knowing that the most important thing is how the overall experience brings value to the user
- Great problem solving ability!
- Experience using Sketch and Invision - and you will be comfortable getting up to speed with new software
If you'd be keen to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV!