Software Business Analyst - Fintech - London - £40-50k
I am currently working on an exciting role for an enthusiastic and agile Business Analyst to join a fintech client based in central London. The client focus on building and implementing SaaS focused software products across the commercial banking sector in Europe. You will need very strong verbal and written communication skills to add value to their customers.
The focus of this role will be to work with clients and internal teams to define requirements, build plans around system enhancements/configurations and map out any process that need to be implemented. You will also play a key role in supporting clients through the full software life cycle all the way to testing, go live and any future support or issues that may arise.
This role will be suitable for an individual that has a thirst for knowledge and has the desire to become a product expert to add value to customers and internal teams. There is a clear path into a more senior BA / Product Expert type position for anyone that shows initiative.
Key points for this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to become a product expert to add value to customers
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle. This includes designing, building, documenting and testing the products
- Strong experience of analysing problems and coming up with solutions
- Strong client facing skills
- Experience of improving internal processes and procedures using the latest tools and techniques
This is a great role for an individual who is looking for a role that is fast paced, varied and rewarding. If you would like to know more info then please apply to Lloyd Axten at Energon people for an immediate response. Look forward to hearing from you!