Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 year ago
Software Engineering Manager - up to £80k
I am currently running a search for a Senior Software Engineering Manager to work for a technology business based in Hammersmith. This is a brand new greenfield project where you will be required to lead a team of engineers across development, testers, BI and technical resources. It's an extremely exciting role with a large remit to make the role your own!
In order to be a strong fit for this role you must have managed and hands-on lead teams of 10 or more in a range of engineering roles in a highly agile environment. These guys are looking at XP Xtreme Programming but if you have strong Scrum or Lean that will also be considered. If you have built teams this would be a huge bonus!
- A highly competent manager who can support staff in cross-functional engineering teams.
- Track record of coaching performing engineers to continuously realise their full potential
- Proven experience of building/leading engineering teams
- Previous programming skills with languages such as Java or C#
- Excellent understanding of XP, lean or Scrum and DevOps cultures
This is an excellent role working for a world leading company! I would love to hear from you! Please apply to Jay Patel at Energon for an immediate response.
Senior Software Engineering Manager - up to £80k