Staff Full Stack UI Developer - Cloud Security - London - 60-70k
A market-leading cloud security company is recruiting a Staff Full Stack UI Developer to its highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team.
This client is aiming to consolidate its cloud security offering. As a Staff Full Stack UI Developer, you will work in the front-end to implement the UI, you’ll work in the back-end to develop web applications, you’ll develop reusable UI components and you’ll ensure the seamless function of the web interface across browsers. You will also maintain a contemporary knowledge of technological and methodological developments and apply that knowledge in the maintenance of company products.
This role offers great opportunities for collaborative working in an award-winning environment. You will be able to work on the front-end as well as the back-end; you’ll be able to work closely with the back-end teams on a range of technologies; you’ll have the ability to scale web applications and UI performance; and you’ll be comfortable working in the REST API Gateway to implement new endpoints.
- 12+ years of industry experience in developing large scale web based applications.
- Solid experience in NodeJS, Express (knowledge of NestJS a plus).
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3.
- Proficient in database design (MySQL, Mongo) and caches (Redis, Memcached).
- Knowledge of secure web development practices.
- Working knowledge of git or other version control tools.
This is a great role for an experienced developer that thrives when working as part of a well-oiled, highly efficient team to achieve flawless results. If that sounds like you, get in touch with us ASAP.