Talent Aquisition Manager - London
My client are an award winning PropTech company building platforms to bring innovation to the property industry. They are the fastest growing Prop-Tech company in the UK, and luckily enough Prop-Tech just happens to be one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK as well.
You will be here to attract the best people who will have a sincere care and commitment to vision, mission and culture, and you will give them the best experience and encounters with them as a company and team in the process.
Alongside the general recruitment role you'll have the chance to get involved in other people projects such as candidate experience and how to make that better, scoring sheets, training methods, other solutional projects
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience
- Experience in technical recruiting is preferable
- Start up and scaling experience is preferable.
- A track record of establishing strong relationships internally and externally
- A passion for recruitment
- Proficient computer Skills/Ms Office/ATS
This is an excellent role working for a successful company. If you would be interested in this role, then please apply to Ellie Ingamells at Energon for an immediate response. Look forward to hearing from you!