UX/Product Designer - FinTech Industry, London
My client are innovative fintech company, developing technology and building key partnerships to help improve small businesses access to finance. Their focus is on providing finance solutions to small businesses, providing a scalable finance platform for partners to help them build more valuable relationships.
A company known for being built on constant innovation and development, thanks to their dedication team of over 100 employees globally - they're in it together and want to see their customers, partners and colleagues succeed.
They are looking for a Product Designer who will be responsible for championing user experience across their digital product experiences, ensuring users needs and preferences are understood and met in a tailored, intuitive way. You will be expected to work closely with Product Managers and Developers, but take input from all areas of the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking a lead role in driving our understanding of users
- Designing flows and interfaces that are simple but tailored; then work closely with developers during implementation
- Building relationships across the business to empathise with its needs and to channel this into our experiences
- Assisting product managers in building long term roadmaps and short term product improvements that deliver value to users
What you will have:
- Experience with user testing, competitor reviews, visual design, prototyping, interactivity and animation
- Genuine empathy for and love of people - the experiences you build are used by humans so you're not afraid to connect with them
- Intuition that you seek to disprove by customer feedback and data
- Naturally collaborative and a strong communicator who can build strong relationships and solve problems with cross functional teams
- An uncompromising focus on user-centric design, applying data, research and judgement to focus on making the biggest difference to our users with your work
If you're interested in finding out more, please get in touch with a copy of your CV! I look forward to hearing from you.